Monday 10 May 2010

Jacket Pockets

Im really pleased with the progress i made today.

I spent the whole day putting the pockets in the jacket fronts, i find pockets quite hard normally and i wanted to get these pockets perfect or as close to perfect as i have skill to do.
So i took my time over them, read through my pocket notes as i was doing each step to make sure i was doing everything correct.
I made a few minor mistakes, but went back on myself to correct them.

I am determined not to accept second best in my skills and abilities, as this was picked up on in a previous project, i am working hard to continually improve in all areas of making.

These pockets were huge hurdle for me, and i am happy with the standard i produced today.
It was a very productive day over all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment